Featured Post

What is Power Writing

PowerWriting: An Brief Overview What is Power Writing? ·         Power Writing is a writing system that assigns a number to eac...

Procedures and Expecations

9:41 PM Anonymous 0 Comments

Students have been given a great deal of information this week. We reviewed behavioral expectation and classroom procedures. Preparing for the up coming school year requires a solid foundation and students were receptive throughout this week.

Not only did students receive information, so did I. The students provided me with a variety of writing samples over the course of the week. The information I gather from students' work is important to the development of our writing program throughout the first two quarters.

I am very impressed with the students' focus and preparedness this week. On top of this, the majority of the students have been on time to class everyday! What a great way to start a school year. :-) I am looking forward to next week.