Featured Post

What is Power Writing

PowerWriting: An Brief Overview What is Power Writing? ·         Power Writing is a writing system that assigns a number to eac...

I am Jumping for Joy Because of YOU!

10:26 PM Viv Beck 0 Comments


I am so Proud of You!

Over the past few weeks you have been "playing my silly games" as we laid the foundation for writing argumentative essays, and wow, you wrote amazing essays!

You have taken my lead and participated in every activity. For this, my gratitude runs deep. As you know, every little thing we do in class leads to a higher goal. There is always method to my madness...

although sometimes it seems like chaos. :-) 


Regardless, you step up.




You, yes you, have risen to a new level in your writing skills. Even more impressive, you have taken your critical thinking skills to an entirely new level.


In fact, I am telling anyone within a six foot radius of me, just how proud of you I am. Your ears should be ringing.


You are part of my thoughts throughout the day (not in the creepy way), even after you leave my classroom. No matter where I am, I have access to the work you submitted to DropBox, and as always, it's hard to contain my excitement as I click 'download' and wait for the big reveal.


I open my DropBox app, and before I click on a new file to read, I get a wave of electric anticipation, like receiving a beautifully decorated gift
, meaningful and emotionally connected, from a good friend.

Your papers are a gift. I learn from you: your thoughts, insights, and skills. The complexity of your ideas and your ability to convey those ideas with appeal is the result of your willingness to engage in our broad range of activities. 

Each one of you have been rewarded with progress significant progress.

Just know, the state of utter joy you have put me in is the result of your growth. This joy isn't about me. 



It's all about YOU!

As you did with your Information Collection Projects, you knocked my socks off and I am jumping for joy! Congratulations on your effort that has been clearly rewarded.


Okay, this teacher is done gushing like a proud mama. Keep up the amazing 
work.


Believe you can, and anything is possible!